What are cookies?
Cookies used on our websites
- Strictlynecessary cookies
- These cookies enable services you have specifically asked for. For those types of cookies that are strictly necessary, no consent is required.
- These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies
- These cookies collect anonymous information on the pages visited. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect personal information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We use data derived from these cookies to understand and improve how the website is accessed and how well it works.
- Functionality cookies
- These cookies remember choices you make to improve your experience. By using the website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
- These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Targeting or advertising cookies
- These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests.
- These cookies record your visit to our site, the pages you have visited and links you have followed. They are used to deliver adverts which are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They are usually placed by advertising networks with our permission. They remember that you have visited our site, and this information is shared with other organisations
- Behavioural advertising and online privacy
- Behavioural advertising, or interest-based advertising, gives you and our advertisers a more valuable and unique experience by delivering advertising and content that is more relevant to your interests, based upon your previous browsing activity on this website as well as third party sites. It is important to note that at no time do we or our service providers attempt to identify you individually nor do we create a profile of you, or the pages you have viewed, for the purposes of delivering advertising.
- A guide to behavioural advertising and online privacy has been produced by the internet advertising industry which can be found at www.youronlinechoices.eu .
Third party cookies
|Cookie Name||What the cookie is used for|
|Google Marketing Platform, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Ads, and Google Display and Video 360.
Cookies with names beginning _ga, _gid, _gcl, or _dc_gtm
Cookies with names beginning with ciq
Cookies with names beginning _afn and loc
|Cookies with name beginning fb|
Cookies with names beginning adestra_
- About Cookies
- Your Online Choices
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox